My Heart Is Full
The generosity and kindness of friends in this blogging community just makes me so happy. I was fortunate to receive 3 wonderful gifts this week that just filled my heart with joy.
I admired this design in the JCS Christmas issue this year and had it on my list as one I wanted to stitch. I couldn't have been more thrilled to find it in my mailbox finished to perfection by sweet Faye. She is a genius when it comes to finishing. This little beauty is in a boxtop! I wish I had taken a picture of the back as it is a gorgeous Christmas plaid that compliments this design nicely. Add that lucious chenille trim and a masterpiece it is!
I admired this design in the JCS Christmas issue this year and had it on my list as one I wanted to stitch. I couldn't have been more thrilled to find it in my mailbox finished to perfection by sweet Faye. She is a genius when it comes to finishing. This little beauty is in a boxtop! I wish I had taken a picture of the back as it is a gorgeous Christmas plaid that compliments this design nicely. Add that lucious chenille trim and a masterpiece it is!
Then my dear friend Carol sent this gorgeous ornament along with the little dish and tea towel. She knows I love me some cardinals and this tiny one is one of the prettiest I have seen. Her stitching and finishing is beyond compare. I have said it before and I'll say it again - I want to be able to stitch like Carol when I grow up!
The dish is gorgeous too!
My sweet friend Norma gifted me with this precious little felt ornament. I just love the vintage look of this one. Aren't those little girls the sweetest things? Norma and I "met" many moons ago on an art quilting forum and although I don't do much mixed media/art quilting now, she and I have remained good friends.
Ladies, I find it difficult to express in words how much I treasure these gifts. They will always have a special place in my home (as you will in my heart). Thank you!




Comments
Post a Comment