The Crud Before Christmas
Yes, dear friends, once again I have managed to catch the crud right before Christmas. I missed two days of work earlier this week and am not feeling a whole lot better today. UGH! I told DH if I HAD to get sick right before Christmas (which I seem to do every stinking year) I am glad it was this week and not the very week before Christmas.
While I was lying on the sofa trying to figure out whether to sleep or watch TV a wonderful package arrived from my friend Vera.
This little bird on the pincushion is tiny! Vera's stitching is just gorgeous.
And isn't this just cute!? I hung it on my Christmas tree right away.
So what are you up to the weekend? I plan to stay in and try to get rid of this cold/flu whatever it is so I will be ready for Christmas next week. Can you believe it? Only 8 days until Christmas.
While I was lying on the sofa trying to figure out whether to sleep or watch TV a wonderful package arrived from my friend Vera.
This little bird on the pincushion is tiny! Vera's stitching is just gorgeous.
And isn't this just cute!? I hung it on my Christmas tree right away.
So what are you up to the weekend? I plan to stay in and try to get rid of this cold/flu whatever it is so I will be ready for Christmas next week. Can you believe it? Only 8 days until Christmas.



Comments
Post a Comment