The Tree

I just can't seem to get a good picture of my Christmas tree.  I see these gorgeous photos of your wonderful trees on your blogs - how do you do it?
 (See that blue box on the left?  It's for me and has the Amazon swoosh on the name tag.  :o)  :o)  :o))
This is my $20 tree.  Yep, I found a new 7 ft slim pre-lit tree for $20 at a wholesale place.  I was just thrilled with it and I think the price makes it even prettier.  :o)  (I just wish my pictures could capture how pretty it really is.)

 A quick shot of my mantle.  I keep changing things around on it.  Of course when we decide to start a fire, most of it has to come down anyway.

I have managed a few little finishes this week.
 This design is a popular one and I just loved the way Becky finished hers.  So.... I stole borrowed her idea.  :o)  It is by Primitive Traditions stitched on 32 ct raw linen.
Here is a  little snowflake stitched on 32 ct Ruby Wine Belfast and finished with some pearl trim inside a bottle cap.  The design is a freebie from http://madetotreasure.blogspot.com/ .

And last but not least is this little prim pinkeep I made for Faye.  I changed the colors up a bit and stitched it on a scrap of mystery linen.  This is a freebie by Pineberry Lane that I found in Attic Needlework's newsletter but it is also being offered for free at Pattern Mart.

Whew!  That was a long post and if you have made it this far THANK YOU!  I also want to thank everyone who send get well wishes.  I am feeling better today although the cough remains.  DH  is now sick and I am hoping we will recover completely this week so we can enjoy the holiday without all the coughing and hacking.

Are ya'll ready for Christmas?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASAB Mens Manicure Set Professional Nail Kit In Leather Wallet Pouch

Cold and Icy

I Stitched!