A Forgotten Finish

For Christmas I stitched for my friend Vera a By The Bay freebie "Let Your Light Shine" but in my haste to get it to her before the big day I failed to take a picture.  Luckily Vera got a new camera for Christmas and was able to send me a picture.  I left off the wording and stitched mine using DMC floss.  So this is my last finish of 2011.

I have my first finish/finish for 2012:

"Joy"
Helga Mandl Designs
32 ct Antique Blue Linen/DMC floss
This satisfies one of my "unspoken" goals for 2012 - to stitch a Christmas ornament each month.  I would really like to have 12 new ones to add to my tree this year.

I hope you are all having a lovely week.  Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASAB Mens Manicure Set Professional Nail Kit In Leather Wallet Pouch

Cold and Icy

I Stitched!