Brrrr!
It is a cold and blustery day here in NC. I spent most of yesterday clearing out my file cabinet and trying to organize all the paper a household accumulates over the course of a year. I did manage to put the final stitches into this:
I loved this design from the moment I saw it because of the bleeding heart plant. My mother had several bleeding hearts planted in our yard when I was a child and they just fascinated me. As chilly as it is today it is nice to look at something so summery. :o)
I also worked on a few more birds. I made these a little smaller and have an idea for a somewhat different finish for them. I have to make a trip to Hobby Lobby before I can try it out. (I didn't make the one in the upper left - that is a glass ornament. I have several of those teal colored birds that I have put on my little primitive tree for winter.)
I think perhaps a squirrel or a bird has found it's way into our attic. As I am typing I can hear something rustling around. Since I am having flashbacks of my raccoon encounter I think I will wait until DH wakes up to investigate.
I hope you are all enjoying a lazy Sunday!
![]() |
| "Basking In The Sun" Brittercup Designs 28 count evenweave/CC floss |
I also worked on a few more birds. I made these a little smaller and have an idea for a somewhat different finish for them. I have to make a trip to Hobby Lobby before I can try it out. (I didn't make the one in the upper left - that is a glass ornament. I have several of those teal colored birds that I have put on my little primitive tree for winter.)
I think perhaps a squirrel or a bird has found it's way into our attic. As I am typing I can hear something rustling around. Since I am having flashbacks of my raccoon encounter I think I will wait until DH wakes up to investigate.
I hope you are all enjoying a lazy Sunday!


Comments
Post a Comment