I won!

I won a giveaway on Mindi's blog and was just thrilled when the package arrived yesterday.  There is just no better way to wrap up a Monday than with a package of stitchy goodness.
Now when I entered the giveaway I was thinking I had a chance to win a chart or two.  Look at all the wonderful surprises Mindi included in the package.  I am really excited about that floss holder that her father made.  Isn't it fabulous?!  And one of the charts she sent has little samplers that would fit perfectly when mounted in the center.  Thank you so much Mindi for sending such a generous giveaway package!

Last fall I joined Sweetwater's Label Crew.  Each month they send you a pattern/project with printed labels to enhance the item(s).  Sunday in my sewing room produced these:

Aren't they sweet?  I think they will make wonderful Valentine's for my family and friends.

I hope you are all having a great start to the week.  Thank you for stopping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASAB Mens Manicure Set Professional Nail Kit In Leather Wallet Pouch

Cold and Icy

I Stitched!