One down...

 ...eleven more to go!  This first one was fun and I am loving the colors.  I am on a search for the perfect finishing fabric as I plan to finish these as ornaments for my Halloween tree. 

For my Christmas RAK's this year I stitched up a flock of birds...
 And a collection of threadcatchers.
 These were received quite well and I had a lot of fun stitching them up and sending them out to their new homes.  I used Blackbird Designs Blueberry Crumbcake line of fabrics and just love the blues and the vintage feel to them.
It seems I have one of each left and I would like to give them away to one of my regular readers to celebrate the New Year.  The threadcatcher can be folded and taken along with you and the bird works quite well as a cupboard hanger.  There might be a surprise or two added to the package as well.  :o)

If you would like to be entered in a drawing to win this little bird and threadcatcher all you have to do is leave a comment on this post letting me know you would give them a good home.  :o)  Please don't advertise this giveaway as I would like it to go to one of my regular visitors.  I will draw a name this Sunday evening and get it in the mail to the winner early next week. 

Thank you again for your visits and encouraging comments.  I appreciate you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASAB Mens Manicure Set Professional Nail Kit In Leather Wallet Pouch

Cold and Icy

I Stitched!