Happy Monday!
Hello friends and happy Monday to you! We had quite the dreary, gray weekend here in NC but lunch on Saturday was a bright spot for me. I met Chris and after a quick run through Hobby Lobby we had lunch and tried to catch up a little on what had been going on in our lives since we last met. It seems Chris and I just can't get together without finding a reason to give each other a little gift and I was surprised and thrilled to receive this little beauty:
Isn't it just the sweetest? I am just amazed with Chris's tiny, perfect stitches and the lovely finishing. I can't decide if I want it to be a fob for a pretty pair of scissors or an ornament for my fall/Halloween tree. Hmmm, now why can't it be both?
In the spirit of giving and February the month of love and all things red, I would like to have a little giveaway for my regular visitors.
One lucky reader will receive the red "love" bird pictured above and the quilted mug mat on which it is sitting. Of course, some chocolate will probably be included as well. :o) If you would like to find this in your mailbox, please leave a comment on this post and I will draw a name late Saturday. Please do not advertise this giveaway as I would like for it to go to one of my regular readers.
As always, thank you for visiting my little corner of the web and for all your lovely comments and inspiration.


Comments
Post a Comment