Love-ly and a Winner
Hello dear friends! The wind is really howling outside here in NC and we are about to have our first real winter temperatures of the season. Our wind chill is supposed to be in the single digits tonight and in the morning. Brrrr!
I always try to stitch at least one small for every holiday/season. For Valentine's Day I chose to stitch the Bonus Pin Pillow chart that is included with the "Not All Of Us" Inspiration Boxer by Lizzie Kate.
Mindi has received it and says she really likes it. I loved this fabric and it told me it wanted to be a project bag. :o) Which reminds me...I need to get back to stitching my "Rules".
What's that you say? You want to know who won the mug rug and the birdie? Hmmm, well let me see...the random number generator chose....
I always try to stitch at least one small for every holiday/season. For Valentine's Day I chose to stitch the Bonus Pin Pillow chart that is included with the "Not All Of Us" Inspiration Boxer by Lizzie Kate.
![]() |
| 35 ct HDF Mystery Linen/Various Overdyed Floss from stash Pin Pillow finish with crushed walnut shells and gorgeous Victorian Motto trim (I am in love with Nancy's trims) |
I think this one would be suitable for Valentine's Day as well as a nice little spring piece to display.
Yesterday I had to make yet another trip to the endodontist. I awakened with a toothache and off to the dentist I went. I arrived at the dentist at 11:30 am and did not get home until 3:30 pm. What a way to spend a Friday! So, today with plenty of Vicodin onboard I decided to spend most of it sewing. Speaking of sewing...a couple of weeks ago I made my partner in Halloween Rules crime a project bag to keep all her "Rules" things organized.
Mindi has received it and says she really likes it. I loved this fabric and it told me it wanted to be a project bag. :o) Which reminds me...I need to get back to stitching my "Rules".
What's that you say? You want to know who won the mug rug and the birdie? Hmmm, well let me see...the random number generator chose....
Congratulations Jennifer and thank you to all who visited and for all your kind comments. I wish I could send each and every one of you something.
I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend. I am off to sew a little more this evening. Enjoy your Sunday!




Comments
Post a Comment