TGIF!

Whew!  What a week.  I haven't had time this week to visit your pretty blogs or do much of anything on the computer.  Work has been so tiring and my DH has been having some health issues but I do hope to get caught up on all your creativeness this weekend.

My friend Norma posted on her blog that she was making Valentine ornaments so she could have a Valentine tree.  I couldn't resist the urge to stitch her a little something and here is the result:
This is the February portion of Sylvia's My Little Heart SAL.  Norma has received it and already has it hanging on her little tree.  :o)

I also managed to finish my Christmas ornament for February.

Brittercup Designs from the 2011 JCS Ornament Issue
I had no idea it would be so difficult to finish this in a triangular shape!  It really doesn't have the same angle on both sides so it took some "easing" to make this work for me.  I do love the bit of bling the Krenik metallic red adds and decided to carry that bling out to the trim.

Wishing you all lots of stitching time this Superbowl weekend.    Who are you hoping will win?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASAB Mens Manicure Set Professional Nail Kit In Leather Wallet Pouch

Cold and Icy

I Stitched!