Time

Time just flies when you are having fun working your butt off, doesn't it.  It seems I have hardly had a spare minute in the past two weeks.  I am woefully behind in visiting your blogs and hope to get to those this weekend.  I just know you are all making pretty things and typing pretty words and I need some pretty before the new work week starts!

My week started out with this:
Yes!  We had a bit of snow.  I was a little bummed because it all happened at night and was gone by noon the next day.  I am still holding out hope for another 4-6 inch snow before spring officially arrives. 

A new flock was hatched this week.  :o)





My photography assistant was very helpful...not!


I have managed just a tiny bit of stitching on my next Halloween Rule.  Not enough really for a photo yet but if all goes well I hope to remedy that tomorrow.

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASAB Mens Manicure Set Professional Nail Kit In Leather Wallet Pouch

Cold and Icy

I Stitched!