Myra's Handmades
I finally did it! After a bit of poking and prodding from some of my friends, I have decided to offer some of my creations for sale. You can go see and read all about them at my new blog Myra's Handmades. :o)
Now, we can't very well have a grand opening without a little giveaway so I am offering the bird box I made to one of my readers.
Now, we can't very well have a grand opening without a little giveaway so I am offering the bird box I made to one of my readers.
To be entered in the drawing all you have to do is go visit my little shop and then come back here and leave a comment telling me which one is your favorite item. I will leave this drawing open until next Saturday, March 24th.
Thank you for visiting and good luck in the drawing!

Comments
Post a Comment