A Christmas Finish
Hello dear friends! I hope you are all enjoying this wonderful spring weather. The plants are growing, the birds are singing, I am upright, ...life is good. :o)
I was anxious to use the gorgeous chenille trim I won in Nancy's giveaway and as a bonus she sent along a skien of her matching floss. I went digging through my charts and decided on this:
You know I had to have a cardinal in there somewhere, didn't you? I loved stitching this from start to finish. The Victorian Motto floss was a joy to use, no knotting and very little twisting and the chenille trim was wonderful to work with. I really want to stitch this one again using a light colored linen.
I think my next stitch will be something summery. :o)
I was anxious to use the gorgeous chenille trim I won in Nancy's giveaway and as a bonus she sent along a skien of her matching floss. I went digging through my charts and decided on this:
"Emblem of Friendship"
Cherished Stitches
32 ct Forest Linen/Victorian Motto Floss (color name unknown)
You know I had to have a cardinal in there somewhere, didn't you? I loved stitching this from start to finish. The Victorian Motto floss was a joy to use, no knotting and very little twisting and the chenille trim was wonderful to work with. I really want to stitch this one again using a light colored linen.
I think my next stitch will be something summery. :o)




Comments
Post a Comment