A Rainy Sunday

Hello dear friends!  We are getting some much needed rain today and I have enjoyed being inside and puttering around the sewing machine. 

Yesterday I attended a sampler guild meeting which I enjoyed immensely.  Chris is one of the founders of the group and gave  a fabulous presentation on "Carolina Girls".   She spoke at length about Southern Schoolgirl Samplers (or the lack therof) and presented some wonderful and enlightening visuals.  It really inspired me to do some more research on the history of needlework in my area and I am already looking forward to our next meeting.  Hopefully, they will allow me to become a full fledged member.  :o)

I remembered to take a picture for the Totally Useless SAL this month:


Now it's time to settle in for some stitching.  I hope you all enjoyed a great weekend and are looking forward to a fabulous week.  Thanks for stopping by and for all your wonderful comments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASAB Mens Manicure Set Professional Nail Kit In Leather Wallet Pouch

Cold and Icy

I Stitched!