Rainy Graduation

We saw my other son graduate yesterday.  The ceremony was scheduled to take place outside but mother nature had a thing or two to say about that and it had to be moved inside due to rain.  We are so very proud of him and are looking forward to supporting him as he goes on to attend UNCG this fall.
I couldn't get a good photo with all the rain and crowd at the ceremony so I had to settle for a quick snap when we got back home. 

Chis gifted me with a Bent Creek "United"  kit at our Sampler Guild meeting and I finished the stitching last night. I thoroughly enjoyed stitching on this 18 ct linen with that big ole perle cotton.

Cute, isn't it?  I had thought to put this in a 5x7 frame but it is just a tad too large.  Now I have to decide how to finish it.  Suggestions??

Oh, almost forgot.  The winner of the Summer Garden pattern is June!  I wish I had a pattern for all of you.  Perhaps June will pass it on too once she stitches it.

Have a great Friday ya'll!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASAB Mens Manicure Set Professional Nail Kit In Leather Wallet Pouch

Cold and Icy

I Stitched!