Summer Garden
Thank you all for your wonderful comments on my son's graduation photo. I am still just beaming with pride. :o) Some of you didn't realize I had twins. They are fraternal twin boys (some have said they are mirror image twins but I don't know about all that) and are now 24 years old.
We had a late frost a couple of weeks ago that pretty much ruined my tomato and cucumber plants but that didn't stop me from "planting" a garden of a different sort.
We had a late frost a couple of weeks ago that pretty much ruined my tomato and cucumber plants but that didn't stop me from "planting" a garden of a different sort.
![]() |
| "Summer Garden" Little House Needleworks CC floss supplied in kit |
This finished up to be a rather large pillow - 10"x10" square. The fabric you see at the bottom of the pillow is also used for the backing. It really brightens my mantle.
This chart is up for grabs if anyone wants it. I used all the floss so it is only the chart. If you are interested, please send me an email. I'll draw a name later in the week if there is more than one who would like to have it.
I had a wonderful lunch yesterday with Chris so we could catch up with all the doings in our lives and solve a few of the world's problems. :o) I had finished up a few of her lovely stitched pieces that I wanted to return to her and she gifted me with some of the cutest bird charms which I failed to snap a picture of. Head on over to her blog and take a look at her beautiful stitching.
I hope you all had a lovely weekend. This will be another busy week for me with another graduation to attend. Thank you so much for your visits!


Comments
Post a Comment