Picking Up Penny
Here it is the 3rd day of my staycation and I have been doing a whole lot of nothing! And loving it! LOL
Monday I did manage to sew up a couple of Kindle Fire covers - one for my son and one for my sister in law. My SIL just got hers and I must say I am now addicted to Draw Something. Do any of you play this on your tablets? I would love to have more drawing partners. :o)
Yesterday, DH and I headed to Salisbury to pick up Penny America which I had left with the lovely Robin at Spring Robin to be framed. I am just thrilled with my frame selection and Robin said having this in the shop sold 2 copies of the pattern. :o)
And here she is in her place of pride on the wall. ~~~Love It!~~~
Today I am planning on having a numb butt by the end of the day and maybe a little house cleaning will be done. Then again...maybe not!
Monday I did manage to sew up a couple of Kindle Fire covers - one for my son and one for my sister in law. My SIL just got hers and I must say I am now addicted to Draw Something. Do any of you play this on your tablets? I would love to have more drawing partners. :o)
Yesterday, DH and I headed to Salisbury to pick up Penny America which I had left with the lovely Robin at Spring Robin to be framed. I am just thrilled with my frame selection and Robin said having this in the shop sold 2 copies of the pattern. :o)
And here she is in her place of pride on the wall. ~~~Love It!~~~
Today I am planning on having a numb butt by the end of the day and maybe a little house cleaning will be done. Then again...maybe not!






Comments
Post a Comment