I miss you all!
Howdy friends! I miss visiting your blogs and chatting with you so much. Life hasn't slowed down one bit and when I have a spare minute I try to put in a few stitches instead of jumping on the computer. I hope you all understand and I will be back to visiting on a daily basis soon.
Is there a nip in the air where you live? There sure was in NC this weekend which put me in the mood to pull out my fall/Halloween decorations. This is the first weekend I have had off in about a month so I tried to make the most of those 2 glorious days.
Needing a quick Christmas fix, I designed, stitched, and finished a couple of small Christmas pieces.
Is there a nip in the air where you live? There sure was in NC this weekend which put me in the mood to pull out my fall/Halloween decorations. This is the first weekend I have had off in about a month so I tried to make the most of those 2 glorious days.
I just love this metal crow I picked up last year at the after Halloween 75% off sale at Hobby Lobby.
The Halloween tree is up!
I had hoped to have all the LK Rules made into ornaments but it just didn't happen. I did manage to finish this one giving me a total of 3 so far this year.
Needing a quick Christmas fix, I designed, stitched, and finished a couple of small Christmas pieces.
I have a birthday coming up soon and DH kept asking me what I wanted for my birthday. I really didn't have anything in mind until I ran across The Preppy Possum on Facebook. The Preppy Possum is owned by a local artist who conducts painting classes. When I saw the class "Paint Your Own Pet Portrait" I knew I had found my birthday gift. :o)
The class was held this past Sunday night and here is the result:
Ain't she beautiful!?
The class was tons of fun and very relaxing. For someone who can't do much more than draw stick people when it comes to drawing and painting I was beyond thrilled. Nikki was a great teacher and offered loads of help. I think I will be taking more classes from her in the future.
If you have made it this far my friends - thank you! I appreciate your taking the time to stop by and see what I have been doing. I hope your week is off to a wonderful start and you get to spend some time doing something you love.






Comments
Post a Comment