Boo!

Isn't this card from Norma fabulous!?  It just made my day to open the envelope and see these googly eyes.

We have been enjoying a glorious fall weekend here in NC.  I love fall but I do not love seeing all those leaves swirling around and landing in my yard.  Sigh....there is lots of raking in my future.

I did a bit of finishing for Chris recently and since her stitching is so dang pretty I just had to share them with you.  (She has already shared on her blog)

A little pillow with chenille trim.

A jar wrap.  I honestly don't know how Chris makes such tiny little perfect stitches.  My claws just can't do it.  And I just love the candy corn button she used on this one.

A larger pillow with some cluny lace trim and a button.  I left this one open so Chris could stuff it.  I do believe this is one of my most favorite Halloween designs.  I stitched it last year and finished it as an ornament for my Halloween tree.

Now, lest you think there has been no stitching going on here...I present to you a finish!

"Give Thanks"
Plum Street Samplers Freebie
32 ct raw linen/DMC floss

I haven't decided how I will finish/finish this one yet.  I have very little to display for Thanksgiving and this will make a great addition to my decor this year.

Thank you for stopping by!  I am off to enjoy this beautiful day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASAB Mens Manicure Set Professional Nail Kit In Leather Wallet Pouch

Cold and Icy

I Stitched!