A Winner!
I would like to welcome my 5 new followers. I now have 205! Thank you all for stopping by my little corner of the web.
I just have to show you this ribbon I found at Hobby Lobby today.
Isn't it fabulous! Oh, and it was on sale too so I spent all of 2 quarters on it - so I bought 2 rolls. LOL It's the little things that make me smile.
Now without further ramblings from this peanut gallery, the winner is Maureen of Maureen's Mountain of Stitching. Maureen I will be contacting you via email so we can decide what I should make for you.
I decided to choose a 2nd winner to receive a little surprise from me and that person is Kaye of Kitten Stitching. Kaye, if you will please email me your snail mail address.
I wish I could send you all something. Stay tuned, I plan to have a little Christmas themed giveaway in a couple of weeks.
Enjoy your Sunday and for those of you who do, don't forget to turn back your clocks tonight.
I just have to show you this ribbon I found at Hobby Lobby today.
Isn't it fabulous! Oh, and it was on sale too so I spent all of 2 quarters on it - so I bought 2 rolls. LOL It's the little things that make me smile.
Now without further ramblings from this peanut gallery, the winner is Maureen of Maureen's Mountain of Stitching. Maureen I will be contacting you via email so we can decide what I should make for you.
I decided to choose a 2nd winner to receive a little surprise from me and that person is Kaye of Kitten Stitching. Kaye, if you will please email me your snail mail address.
I wish I could send you all something. Stay tuned, I plan to have a little Christmas themed giveaway in a couple of weeks.
Enjoy your Sunday and for those of you who do, don't forget to turn back your clocks tonight.

Comments
Post a Comment