It's Friday!
Yipee! I hope you all had a great week and have something fun planned for the weekend. My thoughts and prayers remain with those affected by Sandy and I pray that recovery is fast.
I managed to complete a little stitching this week.
I managed to complete a little stitching this week.
![]() |
| "Love" by Lizzie Kate 36 ct linen/DMC floss Finished as a flat ornament |
Then I saw Edgar's post about Erynne's SAL and you know I just had to stitch up this block right away. :o)
![]() |
| Designed by Erynne at Stitcheree |
My plans are to add some lace trim and finish this as a little pillow ornament. I hope to spend some time at the sewing machine this weekend as I have some finishing to do on Christmas gifts.
Thank you for your wonderful comments on my previous post. I appreciate each and every one of them. You are all so encouraging and inspiring.
Don't forget...if you are a follower I am having a giveaway and will draw a name tomorrow. You can find all the details here.


Comments
Post a Comment