Merry

I finished my "Merry & Bright" ornament and since Maureen said she was trying to put together a collection of stitched ornaments when she won my giveaway, I sent it off to her.  I chose a simple pillow finish with a pretty corded trim.

 
I finished this several weeks ago but since it was a gift I couldn't show it until now.
(Photo borrowed from Chris' blog because I am a dork and forgot to take a picture.)

 
I designed a little piece which incorporated her initial and made it into a pendant using a pocket watch case found in the scrapbooking section of Hobby Lobby.  I added a little pizzazz with a heart and key charm.  :o)
 
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  For those of you celebrating Thanksgiving this week, I wish you bounty and blessings and good times with family and friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASAB Mens Manicure Set Professional Nail Kit In Leather Wallet Pouch

Cold and Icy

I Stitched!