An unexpected finish
I really didn't expect to have another finish in 2012 but I found myself in my stitching spot on Christmas Eve with nothing ready to stitch. I had planned for this to be my New Year's start:
As you can see, it didn't make it to 2013. :o) I am thinking of using the homespun you see to border it and then frame it. What do you think? Now I have to come up with something else for my New Year's start.
Speaking of 2013 - what are your stitching plans for the New Year? I am trying to come up with a list of some medium sized projects I would like to complete this year. "Not all of us" was one of them. With Thy Needle's "Bird Pinkeep" is on the list as is Notforgotten Farm's "Halloween Queen". I would like to do another good sized sampler but nothing is really striking my fancy right now. There will surely be lots of smalls on the list and I would like to reaffirm my somewhat scattered intentions of stitching one Christmas ornament a month and finishing up all of the LK Halloween rules. Perhaps I will try to dig through my stash in the next few days and make anunofficial list.
I decided to wander down the Christmas aisles at Wal-Mart this week and happened upon these beauties:
![]() |
| Lizzie Kate Inspiration Boxer BK35 - Not all of us |
Speaking of 2013 - what are your stitching plans for the New Year? I am trying to come up with a list of some medium sized projects I would like to complete this year. "Not all of us" was one of them. With Thy Needle's "Bird Pinkeep" is on the list as is Notforgotten Farm's "Halloween Queen". I would like to do another good sized sampler but nothing is really striking my fancy right now. There will surely be lots of smalls on the list and I would like to reaffirm my somewhat scattered intentions of stitching one Christmas ornament a month and finishing up all of the LK Halloween rules. Perhaps I will try to dig through my stash in the next few days and make an
I decided to wander down the Christmas aisles at Wal-Mart this week and happened upon these beauties:
Aren't they fabulous? I believe they will make a nice addition to my little primitive tree next year. They are made of tin and were 1/2 price. I couldn't resist.
It is quite chilly here today and is supposed to be cold tonight so I made a big crock pot full of
Taco Soup. Delicious as soup today and will make wonderful burritos for dinner tomorrow.
Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy all your visits and comments. Have a great week and may 2013 bring you good health, happiness, and a gorgeous stitching finish or two!


Comments
Post a Comment