December Already???

Hello dear friends!  I just can't believe December is here.  Our temps were in the upper 60's today - sure doesn't feel like December.

I had big plans to drag out the Christmas tree and decorations and deck the halls today but Mr. Big Bad Migrane came to visit and the hall decking didn't happen.  I did putter around and finished a wee ornament.

Sled and pattern from dixiedarlin.com

After seeing these little sleds on several blogs I just had to get some of them and start stitching.  They are just the cutest things and will make a nice addition to my tree.

Earlier today while doing some mindless surfing I started looking at trencher bowls.  Looking at them and seeing the prices reminded me that I had a couple of unfinished wood bowls given to me by my mother years ago.  Out to the storage building I went.  Luck was on my side and I found one of them in the very first box I opened.  A bit of Briwax and a lot of elbow grease later...



I can already see it filled with some greenery and a couple of prim pin pillows for Christmas.  :o)

Thank you for visiting and for your lovely comments.  Wishing you a headache free week ahead!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASAB Mens Manicure Set Professional Nail Kit In Leather Wallet Pouch

Cold and Icy

I Stitched!