Last ornie of 2012
Thank you all for your wonderful comments on the little designs I shared. I would love to see pictures if any of you decide to stitch them.
Last night I finished up the last Christmas ornament I plan to stitch this year.
And last but certainly not least, from Shirlee the most beautifully stitched and finished primitive pillow I have ever received. The details are just perfect - from the natural twine to the rusty pin and jingle. Shirlee, your finishing is awesome!
I was thrilled with all of my gifts but most importantly, I am truly blessed with your friendships.
Back to the grind for me tomorrow. I am hoping for a stress free end to the week.
Last night I finished up the last Christmas ornament I plan to stitch this year.
Design by Victoria's Sampler from the JCS 2012 Ornament Issue
I had my own little Christmas celebration Sunday Morning before anyone else in the house was awake. I had received a few gifts that I had postponed opening.
From dear Carol this beautifully stitched and finished ornament. I just love everything about it. She also sent along that cute snowman magnet, delicious chocolates, and red jingle bells. Thank you so much Carol for making my Christmas extra special.
Then from Maureen this special golden birds nest. I just love the tradition that goes along with this and I couldn't ask for a more wonderful gesture of friendship.
And last but certainly not least, from Shirlee the most beautifully stitched and finished primitive pillow I have ever received. The details are just perfect - from the natural twine to the rusty pin and jingle. Shirlee, your finishing is awesome!
Back to the grind for me tomorrow. I am hoping for a stress free end to the week.




Comments
Post a Comment