Distracted
Hello friends! Thank you for all of your compliments on my latest finishes. I do appreciate them.
I certainly didn't intend to wait so long before announcing the winner of the Lizzie Kate pattern. Without further ado....the winner is Sally! Sally, I do hope you enjoy stitching this one as much as I did.
I started stitching a little Christmas piece but became distracted by this:
I certainly didn't intend to wait so long before announcing the winner of the Lizzie Kate pattern. Without further ado....the winner is Sally! Sally, I do hope you enjoy stitching this one as much as I did.
I started stitching a little Christmas piece but became distracted by this:
I bought these in anticipation of Brenda's next release. I can hardly wait and I don't think I will have any trouble finding someone to help me eat the chocolates. :o)


Comments
Post a Comment