My New Year's Day Start
And finish!
![]() |
| "Glory House" Chessie and Me Linen and Silks as kitted |
This tiny little over one bird nearly did me in!
And I framed it as well. :o)
While I was in the framing mood I decided to finish up "Not all of us" as well. I added a little rick rack and the homespun I auditioned:
I am not sure if I really like it. I think I will let it "age" for a day or two before I change anything. I left a large enough margin on the stitched portion so I can make it into something else if it doesn't "grow" on me as it is.
I would like to pass this pattern along if anyone is interested. It would be the pattern only (there is also a pattern for a little pincushion included) no linen, buttons, or charm as I used those. Just let me know in the comments if you would like to put your name in the hat and if there are several of you that want it, I will draw a name in a few days.
I have really enjoyed reading your blogs this week and seeing all of your new starts and stitching plans for 2013. Which reminds me...I really should make myself a list of the things I want to finish this year.
Wishing you a week filled with lots of stitching time!





Comments
Post a Comment