Potato Chips
"Bittersweet"
from Friendship Sampers - With Thy Needle
Stitching these little samplers is like eating potato chips...you can't stop with just one. I finished up this one yesterday and made a start on the next one today. My plan is to finish these all as little pillows and display them in a bowl.
I seem to be having a love affair with Brenda's designs right now. I ordered her Valentine Sampler with all the trimmings. I was a little nervous when I found out it is stitched on 40 count linen. 36 count is my limit when it comes to higher count linen but I am going to give it a go. Any tips or tricks you have for working on 40 count would be greatly appreciated.
This week's mail brought a sweet surprise from Kim :
Isn't it fabulous? It will surely make a wonderful addition to my Christmas tree this year. She knows me well, doesn't she? Thank you so much Kim, you made my day!
Be sure to pop over to Kim's blog and have a look at her beautiful stitching (especially her Mary Beale stockings) and the cutest little girl you have ever seen. :o)
We finally got some snow this week. Just a dusting - I was hoping for a lot more. Winter isn't over here yet and I am still wishing for a good snow cream making, slip sliding down the hill sort of snowfall.
Thank you for your visit and sweet comments - I love hearing from you. Have a wonderful week!


Comments
Post a Comment