Be Mine :o)

Hi friends!  I wanted to take a moment to wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day. 

I do have a couple of Valentine finishes to show you.

Plum Street Samplers
Valentine Stocking Freebie
 
I chose to personalize this piece with the year DH and I were married as well as both of our initials. The background fabric was used as the backing for the stocking.  This is such a sweet little design - thank you Paulette!
 
With Thy Needle
Valentine Sampler - Thimble Box
 
Please excuse the awful photo - it has been very dreary here today.  I decided to trim this little one with some Victorian Motto chenille.  It is mounted on the small candy box.  Another sweet design and oh so easy to finish up on the box.

I hope you get to spend some time with your loved ones tomorrow and eat a chocolate...or two!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASAB Mens Manicure Set Professional Nail Kit In Leather Wallet Pouch

Cold and Icy

I Stitched!