A Whole Lotta...
...stitching going on!
Hi friends! Happy St. Patrick's Day! I have my corned beef in the crock pot and plan to do some finishing today.
I have been doing a bit of stitching:
As you can see, I am still loving the 40 count fabric. This was a little piece gifted to me by a friend (thanks friend!). I substituted the brown for the bunny with Victorian Motto Drab Brown and really like the mottled look of it.
I actually started stitching this next piece in January and worked on it in between stitching smalls. My original plan was to frame this one but I am thinking a pillow in a coordinating fabric would look nicer.
Hi friends! Happy St. Patrick's Day! I have my corned beef in the crock pot and plan to do some finishing today.
I have been doing a bit of stitching:
![]() |
| "April" PS Book #13- A Prairie Year 40 ct mystery linen DMC and Victorian Motto Floss |
I actually started stitching this next piece in January and worked on it in between stitching smalls. My original plan was to frame this one but I am thinking a pillow in a coordinating fabric would look nicer.
![]() |
| "Joyeux Noel" Gazette 94 freebie 32 count Belfast /DMC floss |
I thought these fellows would look good on a dark green background but I didn't have any dark green linen. So...I pulled out the old rit dye and went to it. I was quite pleased with the result. Don't you just love Santa's striped socks and that little robin perched on his head? :o)
Thank you for stopping by today! I appreciate each and every one of you.
Perhaps you will follow Glitter's lead and have a wonderful, relaxing Sunday!




Comments
Post a Comment