Boris
Hello friends and folk! I hope you are all enjoying a restful Sunday.
I have been perusing the new releases coming from the Nashville market. Have you seen anything you just love? I am loving the new Liberty kit from Chessie and me. Oh, and Catherine sent me a pic of the new Rosewood Manor Winter Quaker - chock full of cardinals. I do love it but I don't know about those Valdani threads. Will file that one away for now. :o) And I do like Paulette's latest companions for Sergei - Viktor and Irina. Speaking of which...
I suppose Olga will be next on my list. I plan to have Boris framed just as I did Sergei so I can hang them together. Who knows? Maybe I'll end up doing the entire series eventually as they are lots of fun to stitch.
I am heading for my happy chair this afternoon with a springy Prairie Schooler design. Chuck roast and veggies in the crock pot - I think I'll stitch until it's time to eat!
Wishing you all a wonderful week ahead!
I have been perusing the new releases coming from the Nashville market. Have you seen anything you just love? I am loving the new Liberty kit from Chessie and me. Oh, and Catherine sent me a pic of the new Rosewood Manor Winter Quaker - chock full of cardinals. I do love it but I don't know about those Valdani threads. Will file that one away for now. :o) And I do like Paulette's latest companions for Sergei - Viktor and Irina. Speaking of which...
![]() |
| "Boris" Plum Street Samplers 36 ct Tree of Life Cocoa Double Dip Linen Floss mostly as charted with a few DMC substitutes |
I am heading for my happy chair this afternoon with a springy Prairie Schooler design. Chuck roast and veggies in the crock pot - I think I'll stitch until it's time to eat!
Wishing you all a wonderful week ahead!

Comments
Post a Comment