Liberty Inn
Hello dear friends! Were you glued to CNN Friday evening as I was? I just couldn't turn it off.
Such a strange world in which we live. My heart goes out to those in Boston as well as those in Texas.
I thought it only fitting that I should get this little piece finished and up on the wall:
Such a strange world in which we live. My heart goes out to those in Boston as well as those in Texas.
I thought it only fitting that I should get this little piece finished and up on the wall:
![]() |
| "Liberty Inn" Chessie and Me 36 ct linen and silks as kitted |
This design had a bit of everything...lots of tent stitch over one, rhodes stitch, satin stitch, and an eyelet door. I really enjoyed stitching it and love how it looks hanging with along with my other 2 patriotic pieces. Thanks again Chris!
I need to visit the dollar store to see if they have more of these little house frames again this year. I only purchased 3 when they had them last year and they are really cute for these small patriotic samplers. They are rather rustic looking as purchased but a coat of Briwax finishes them up quite nicely.
Thank you all for stopping by and reading my ramblings. Wishing you all a fabulous week ahead!


Comments
Post a Comment