The Latest Bee...

...in my bonnet that is!  :o)

 
It seems I have been seeing clutch bags everywhere.   When I saw this design my first thought was that it would make a fabulous project pouch.  And it does.  But...I loved this purple fabric with the crows on it so much and it was just so darn cute I am thinking this one will become my new spring purse.  I even made a coin purse with the scraps I had left.  I only had a fat quarter of this fabric in my stash - who knows how old it is.  The bag is a good size, 10" at the hardware and about 12" at the bottom.  I even had a couple of blackbird charms to bling it up a bit.
 
I hope most of you are enjoying some lovely spring weather like we are having here.  It was in the 70's and 80's all week.  I sure could do without some of the pollen though I can tolerate it when it comes with beautiful days like this.
 
DH wasn't feeling well yesterday so I missed our Piedmont Heritage Sampler Guild meeting.  I have seen pictures and it looks like they had a wonderful day in Salisbury.  I missed you guys!  I worked a little bit cleaning out the garden space and my muscles are reminding me today that I need to do that sort of work more often.  (Ouch!)
 
Enjoy your Sunday my friends!  Thank you so much for your visits, comments, and friendship.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASAB Mens Manicure Set Professional Nail Kit In Leather Wallet Pouch

Cold and Icy

I Stitched!