A Rainy Sunday
We have had a rainy Sunday here in NC. I spent most of my day working on Christmas ornaments.
I have been admiring Charley Harper's artwork, especially his birds. I found his work so inspiring I just had to break out the graph paper and colored pencils so I could put floss to fabric. Here is the result:
I also finished the stitching on this piece and have it mounted. I just need to decide on the trim. I do believe ruched ribbon would look nice as I plan to finish it as an ornament.
I hope your weekend was as relaxing and productive as mine was. Thanks for stopping by!
I have been admiring Charley Harper's artwork, especially his birds. I found his work so inspiring I just had to break out the graph paper and colored pencils so I could put floss to fabric. Here is the result:
Doesn't he remind you of a soldier standing guard over "peace"?
I decided to do a beaded edging on this one.
And...I added a little surprise to the back. :o)
I also finished the stitching on this piece and have it mounted. I just need to decide on the trim. I do believe ruched ribbon would look nice as I plan to finish it as an ornament.
![]() |
| Little House Needleworks "Main Street Station" 40 ct LL Vintage Tundra Floss as charted |
I hope your weekend was as relaxing and productive as mine was. Thanks for stopping by!




Comments
Post a Comment