Finish and Fail

Hello all!  Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments on my last post.

This weekend I worked on finishing a couple of pieces that had been languishing in a drawer.

"O Say"
Shepherds Bush

 

 
I think this one will look great on my Patriotic tree.
 
Now, for the fail.  You know how sometimes you have this brilliant idea that works so well in your head but the actual execution leaves you feeling "meh".  My next finish is one of those.
 

"Grow"
Freebie  but I can't remember where I found it  :o(
 
 This one looked so cute in my mind but just didn't come together so well when I actually did the finishing.  I do believe I will take it apart and perhaps try it with another flower shape...perhaps a tulip shape would suit it better.
 
A while back I did some finishing for Chris.  Chris, I thought you might enjoy seeing these photos I took of the bunch all together.  :o)



 
And I will leave you with a shot of my photo assistant who was obviously quite bored and couldn't be bothered to pose for a pic.  :o)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASAB Mens Manicure Set Professional Nail Kit In Leather Wallet Pouch

Cold and Icy

I Stitched!