Finished!
Hello friends! I put the finishing touches on Days of Liberty last night.
I just love everything about this piece. The hornbook supplied in the kit just made for the perfect finish. You know I had to take some liberty :o) with the personalization. Can you spot my little addition?
My friend Norma celebrated a birthday this week. I remembered she likes the color orange so I made her this little change purse. Wishing you many more years of health and happiness Norma!
Thank you for visiting my little neck of the web. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend. I will leave you with these flowers I "pic'd" especially for you!
![]() |
| "Days of Liberty" Chessie & Me Fabric and floss as kitted |
My friend Norma celebrated a birthday this week. I remembered she likes the color orange so I made her this little change purse. Wishing you many more years of health and happiness Norma!
Thank you for visiting my little neck of the web. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend. I will leave you with these flowers I "pic'd" especially for you!



Comments
Post a Comment