Goodies
Hello friends! It has finally stopped raining here and the sun is shining today. The grass in my yard definitely needs cutting but the ground is so soggy I don't think that is going to happen for a few more days.
The mail brought a wonderful surprise from Chris earlier this week.
The Piedmont Heritage Sampler Guild held their June meeting yesterday. It was great to see everyone again. The discussion topic was organization and some great ideas for storage were shared with the group. We also had a "yard sale" of sorts and everyone cleared out their stash and brought along gently used charts and/or supplies. All the proceeds are being put towards the teaching fee for a class we will have next June with Pam and Susan of Praiseworthy stitches.
Here is a picture of my loot. :o)
The class being offered is comprised of reproductions of 2 North Carolina samplers. (I hope I typed that correctly.) The class is also open to non guild members so if any of you North/South Carolina ladies are interested shoot Chris or I am email for more information.
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.
The mail brought a wonderful surprise from Chris earlier this week.
I was over the moon when I opened this. Difficult to see in the photo but the black thing is the hornbook used for finishing. I can hardly wait to get this finished and added to my patriotic wall. Thanks again Chris! I love it.
Here is a picture of my loot. :o)
The class being offered is comprised of reproductions of 2 North Carolina samplers. (I hope I typed that correctly.) The class is also open to non guild members so if any of you North/South Carolina ladies are interested shoot Chris or I am email for more information.
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.


Comments
Post a Comment