Patriotic Progress

Hello friends!  I see that I have gained a few followers - welcome!  Thank you all for your visits and comments, they keep me smiling.  I am behind in visiting your places on the web but I hope to rectify that shortly.

I have been steadily stitching.  This is what I WAS stitching:
LHN "Liberty"

 
 And this is what made me put down "Liberty" mid stream :
Chessie & Me - "Days of Liberty"
I am loving every stitch in this one!  When I get bored with plain crosses there are satin stitches, over one, and Smyrna crosses to keep me entertained.  :o)  I hope to finish this one up this week just in time to hang on the wall for the 4th.
 
Last night, DH and I went to dinner at a new place to us called Steak Street.  The boys gifted DH with a certificate for Father's Day.  It was wonderful.  There was a live blues/jazz guitarist as well as delicious food and great service.  Here is our Voodoo Shrimp appetizer:

Very pretty and yummy too!  I was so busy watching the guitarist and enjoying my meal that I failed to take a picture of my steak - it was pretty and delicious as well.

Have a wonderful week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASAB Mens Manicure Set Professional Nail Kit In Leather Wallet Pouch

Cold and Icy

I Stitched!