Ho! Ho! Ho!
In a row, that is! :o)
I was a bit weary of working on patriotic stitches so I decided to celebrate a little Christmas in July with this cute Lizzie Kate design. It is stitched on 36 count Pearl Gray linen with DMC floss. I trimmed the design with pom poms and then stitched it up into a pillow. I just love the paisley fabric I found at Hobby Lobby. The colors went perfectly with this design.
I was a bit weary of working on patriotic stitches so I decided to celebrate a little Christmas in July with this cute Lizzie Kate design. It is stitched on 36 count Pearl Gray linen with DMC floss. I trimmed the design with pom poms and then stitched it up into a pillow. I just love the paisley fabric I found at Hobby Lobby. The colors went perfectly with this design.
This little guy says "stay cool, ya'll!"


Comments
Post a Comment