I won!
Hello friends! Ziggy thanks you all for your sweet comments on his photo from my last post. :o)
I recently won a giveaway from June at Butterfly Wings and was just thrilled that it arrived in the mail yesterday.
Before opening:
June really spoiled me. She sent along this lovely stitched pin pillow as well as a 2014 pocket calendar, peony sachet, and the cutest butterfly with a length of ribbon.
I can't decide which side is prettiest!
Thank you so much June for your kindness and generosity.
If you haven't visited June's blog before you need to hurry over as it is a real treat. I want to live in her garden. :o)
I recently won a giveaway from June at Butterfly Wings and was just thrilled that it arrived in the mail yesterday.
Before opening:
And after:
June really spoiled me. She sent along this lovely stitched pin pillow as well as a 2014 pocket calendar, peony sachet, and the cutest butterfly with a length of ribbon.
I can't decide which side is prettiest!
Thank you so much June for your kindness and generosity.
If you haven't visited June's blog before you need to hurry over as it is a real treat. I want to live in her garden. :o)




Comments
Post a Comment