It should be autumn
Based on my stitching that is. 90 degrees and about 1000% humidity sure doesn't feel like autumn but it seems that is all I want to stitch right now.
I had a couple of finishes this weekend. First I finish/finished Matilda.
I decided to continue with the teeny quilt block theme and made 4 little 1 inch pinwheel blocks for the corners. Isn't she cute modeling with the Honeycrisp apples I picked at the orchard yesterday?
I also finished stitching this little freebie by With Thy Needle.
I chose not to stitch the border and added a piece of hand dyed lace instead. My camera lens kept fogging up in the humidity, hence the fuzziness in the photo.
And what would a photo shoot be without my ever present "assistant"?
And just what is it about cats and boxes? I sat this box down after unloading my apples from the orchard and Glitter has decided it is her new throne. Her 14 year old self just cracks me up sometimes.
Wishing you all a fabulous week ahead! Thank you so much for visiting.
I had a couple of finishes this weekend. First I finish/finished Matilda.
I decided to continue with the teeny quilt block theme and made 4 little 1 inch pinwheel blocks for the corners. Isn't she cute modeling with the Honeycrisp apples I picked at the orchard yesterday?
I also finished stitching this little freebie by With Thy Needle.
I chose not to stitch the border and added a piece of hand dyed lace instead. My camera lens kept fogging up in the humidity, hence the fuzziness in the photo.
And what would a photo shoot be without my ever present "assistant"?
And just what is it about cats and boxes? I sat this box down after unloading my apples from the orchard and Glitter has decided it is her new throne. Her 14 year old self just cracks me up sometimes.
Wishing you all a fabulous week ahead! Thank you so much for visiting.




Comments
Post a Comment