Matilda
Hello friends! I hope you all had an enjoyable weekend. We had a glorious day here in NC - warm but not hot, low humidity, breeze blowing...just a wonderful day to be outside. I have been battling a terrible sinus infection all week and today is the first day I have felt normal in over a week.
Do you have your copy of the JCS Halloween Special yet? Did you know you can download it from their website? When I learned I could download it my fingers couldn't click over there fast enough. I saw this design on Lori's blog and knew it would be the first one I stitched.
I originally started stitching this 2 over 2 but didn't like how large it was going to be as I wanted to add it to my basket with the little fall pillows when the time comes. So, I regrouped and stitched it 1 over 1. It is very small. Now I just have to decide on fabrics to finish it up. The little quilt block on the other pillows was such a hit, I think I may incorporate another quilt block (or 3 or 4)into this finish.
I have been doing a bit of sewing. See that button at the top of my blog? ------------>
I am participating in the "Pin It" pincushion blog hop. My day will be the very 1st day, the 10th of September and I hope you will all come back to see what I made. :o)
I am off to sit on the porch a little longer this evening and enjoy this weather while we have it. I hope you have a wonderful week!
Do you have your copy of the JCS Halloween Special yet? Did you know you can download it from their website? When I learned I could download it my fingers couldn't click over there fast enough. I saw this design on Lori's blog and knew it would be the first one I stitched.
![]() |
| "Matilda Hornbuckle" Norforgotten Farm from the JCS Halloween book 28 ct raw linen/DMC floss |
I have been doing a bit of sewing. See that button at the top of my blog? ------------>
I am participating in the "Pin It" pincushion blog hop. My day will be the very 1st day, the 10th of September and I hope you will all come back to see what I made. :o)
I am off to sit on the porch a little longer this evening and enjoy this weather while we have it. I hope you have a wonderful week!

Comments
Post a Comment