I Shouldn't Have
So I was stitching along, minding my own business, making good progress on this:
So this afternoon after I finish grilling up the hamburgers and hot dogs I will be firmly ensconsed in my happy chair for about 4 hours cheering for these guys
and stitching as fast as I can!
P.S. The pincushion blog hop starts Tuesday. I hope you will stop by to see what I have created. :o)
Trying to stitch faster so I can work on more projects from this:
While munching on a big stack of these:
![]() (The Pioneer Woman Brown Sugar Oatmeal Cookies) And then...I saw this |
was available for download here.
And all I can think of now is this
What a great issue! At least as far as my tastes go.
Usually I see about 6 or 8 ornaments in these special issues that I want to stitch which is still a value when you consider the price of the magazine vs the price of single patterns. This morning I printed off 14 designs that I will stitch and there are 4 more on the maybe list. This is in addition to the 3 or 4 designs I have on my wish list from the recent market.
There is no hope for me is there?
So this afternoon after I finish grilling up the hamburgers and hot dogs I will be firmly ensconsed in my happy chair for about 4 hours cheering for these guys
and stitching as fast as I can!
P.S. The pincushion blog hop starts Tuesday. I hope you will stop by to see what I have created. :o)







Comments
Post a Comment