Getting Ready For...
Wintertime!
"Wintertime"
Threadwork Primitives
32 count WDW Parchment - Stained with Coffee after stitching
DMC Floss
I finished this one as a door/cupboard hanger using vintage seam tape as the hanger. I added a trio of rusty jinglers at the bottom and a rusty snowflake as an accent. The snowflake started out rusted but was a very light orange rust color that I did not like. So, I busted out the tin of Briwax and was able to achieve the deeper rust color that I prefer.
I added a little surprise to the back too!
Since Ziggy was otherwise occupied during my photo shoot I had to settle for this little assistant.
I have been forgetting to mention my little pumpkin candle on my sidebar over there------>>>>>
The night after I learned of Cathey's passing I lit this little pumpkin candle and went through my memories of her. I took a picture of the candle and made this photo to place on my sidebar so I wouldn't forget the actual date of Pumpkin Day. Feel free to snag it for yourself if you would like.
I have a roast in the crockpot, some pieces cut out for sewing, and the Panthers on the TV.
Time to get busy!
Thank you so much for your visits and comments....I really appreciate them.




Comments
Post a Comment