A Gift
Hello friends!
Are you about ready for Christmas? I have plenty of spirit but not plenty of time these days it seems. I have been enjoying reading all your lovely posts. So many pretty things to see and so much inspiration! Thank you for sharing.
I was surprised this week with a gift in my mail from Cindy.
Are you about ready for Christmas? I have plenty of spirit but not plenty of time these days it seems. I have been enjoying reading all your lovely posts. So many pretty things to see and so much inspiration! Thank you for sharing.
I was surprised this week with a gift in my mail from Cindy.
I had admired this design and just love the beads on the boughs. So pretty! The finishing fabric and trim matches it just perfectly. Thank you so much Cindy!
I have another busy day at work tomorrow and a busy weekend ahead. I hope you all are enjoying all the gifts this season has to offer.
Goodnight!


Comments
Post a Comment