Cardinals!

Those of you who have read my blog for any length of time know of my affinity for cardinals.  What can I say?  I love them. 

This week dear, sweet Shirlee surprised me with not one...not two...but three pieces of lovely cardinalness.  (<---- a="" is="" p="" too="" word="">
 
Isn't this ornament just perfect?  I love the little pinecone and greenery at the top and the rick rack looks like an icing made of snow. 

 
As if that wasn't enough she also sent me Just Nan's Cardinal Tweet kit and 5 pieces of fabric for finishing.  I feel like Santa has already arrived.  :o)  Thanks again Shirlee and my sincere thanks also to that extra special helper you have.  ;o)
 
Our Sampler Guild is having our Christmas breakfast tomorrow.  Should be fun!
 
Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful weekend!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASAB Mens Manicure Set Professional Nail Kit In Leather Wallet Pouch

Cold and Icy

I Stitched!