Final 2013 Finishes

I wanted to pop back in before 2014 and share my last two finishes of the year.   I spent some time finishing today and here are the results:

 
"Mary's Sampler" finished as a pillow.  I kept this simple and just added brown chenille trim.


 
"Peace" by Blackbird Designs -- in the 2013 JCS Ornament Issue
I decided to frame this one instead of making it into an ornament.  This way I can display it all year.
 
 
I just love that big ole dove!
 
I spent the afternoon sorting and organizing my charts.  They were such a mess.  I have several things that need to be relocated so look for some chart giveaways soon.   I also kitted up my New Year's start for 2014 - Lone Elm Lane's "Snow Angel".
 
Do you start a new project for the new year?  I would love to hear what you are going to be stitching.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASAB Mens Manicure Set Professional Nail Kit In Leather Wallet Pouch

Cold and Icy

I Stitched!