You better watch out!
'Cause Santa Claus is still in town!
Santa With Cardinal
Prairie Schooler "Kris Kringle"
Prairie Schooler "Kris Kringle"
I just love everything about these guys - the snowmen on his robe, the lines on the mittens,...
...those rosy cheeks, and of course...the cardinal. :o)
Some of you asked what count I am stitching these on. I am using 36 count for the Old World Santas and 40 count for the Kris Kringle ones as they are a little larger and all are with DMC floss. I am changing up the colors on a few of them.
I just can't seem to get away from these jolly fellows. I have another kitted up to start while watching football this evening. Who are you hoping will win? I am cheering for the Seahawks since the 49'ers beat my precious Panthers last week and I am hoping the Broncos will stampede the Patriots. I want to see the Seahawks vs Broncos in the Superbowl.
I have to share another picture of Glitter, this time "helping" DS2 surf the web. LOL
Thank you all for the wonderful comments. Have a great week!



Comments
Post a Comment