An Update
Hi friends! I haven't felt much like blogging the past couple of weeks but I did want to pop on and give you an update.
It snowed!
I have been wishing for a measurable snow here all winter and I finally got my wish a couple of weeks ago. I think we ended up with around 8 inches here. It was so pretty and work was closed for a day. Now it is in the 70's. North Carolina weather is so unpredictable.
I receive a couple of wonderful packages in the mail. First, from sweet Vera came these gorgeous fingerless gloves along with the cutest spool shaped lip gloss and sewing themed nail file. Vera was in town the week that Lola passed away and I was unable to meet with her. Thank you so much Vera for your friendship and thoughtfulness.
Then the next kit in the Seasons of Chessie series arrived as a gift from Chris. I love this one! So springy. Chris really spoiled me with this series. Hopefully my stitching mojo will return soon so I can get to work on this.
I continue to make my salads in a jar. This was last weeks salad.
It is the apple a day salad with pumpkin vinaigrette dressing from Produce with Amy. I wasn't sure about the dressing but decided to make it and give it a try. I am really glad that I did because it was delicious and was perfect for this salad.
That's it for now my friends. Thank you for sticking with me. I hope I can get out of this funk I am in and get back to normal soon. I plan to be back tomorrow with some pictures of a bit of sewing I have completed.
It snowed!
I have been wishing for a measurable snow here all winter and I finally got my wish a couple of weeks ago. I think we ended up with around 8 inches here. It was so pretty and work was closed for a day. Now it is in the 70's. North Carolina weather is so unpredictable.
I receive a couple of wonderful packages in the mail. First, from sweet Vera came these gorgeous fingerless gloves along with the cutest spool shaped lip gloss and sewing themed nail file. Vera was in town the week that Lola passed away and I was unable to meet with her. Thank you so much Vera for your friendship and thoughtfulness.
Then the next kit in the Seasons of Chessie series arrived as a gift from Chris. I love this one! So springy. Chris really spoiled me with this series. Hopefully my stitching mojo will return soon so I can get to work on this.
I continue to make my salads in a jar. This was last weeks salad.
It is the apple a day salad with pumpkin vinaigrette dressing from Produce with Amy. I wasn't sure about the dressing but decided to make it and give it a try. I am really glad that I did because it was delicious and was perfect for this salad.
That's it for now my friends. Thank you for sticking with me. I hope I can get out of this funk I am in and get back to normal soon. I plan to be back tomorrow with some pictures of a bit of sewing I have completed.





Comments
Post a Comment