And Sew...

A coworker has been asking me to make her a new wallet for months now.  When the big snowstorm came (lol) I decided to pull some fabrics and make her a new wallet.


Hmmm, well I might have gotten a little carried away.  :o)

Here they are open so you can see the inside pockets.


I had a lot of fun choosing coordinating fabrics and buttons.  I even added a yo yo and bead to one.

They were like potato chips....I couldn't stop with just one.  They do make nice gifts.  I decided to keep the red and blue paisley one for myself.

I am working on something new in the sewing room now.  If all works out I should have something to show you this weekend.

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASAB Mens Manicure Set Professional Nail Kit In Leather Wallet Pouch

Cold and Icy

I Stitched!